Sunday, September 6, 2009

Seattle Seahawks: Locker Room Rock

The Blue Wave Is On A Roll!

There's always two things that get me excited during Labor Day weekend. The first is the obvious one: Bumbershoot. For great coverage on the festival, head over to Sound on the Sound.

The second reason is a bit unrelated. Labor Day weekend means football season is upon us. And with a preseason record of 4-0, I couldn't be more pumped about about the Seahawks' prospects this year. In lieu of opening day, I thought I'd share one of my favorite '80s NFL music video (move over Super Bowl Shuffle). Check out the Seahawks' Locker Room Rock below, and don't miss the home season-opener against the St. Louis Rams on September 13.

1 comments:

Jon Humston said...

Wow...
The blue wave is on a roll!

Let's see some NFL teams do that today! They couldn't touch this. Thanks for sharing. (I was laughing out loud)