Monday, July 13, 2009

This Week In Seattle (July 12-19)


What's Going On This Week

Sadly, I'll be gone during this week. A conference in Newport, RI has beckoned by attention, and my presence. However, had I been in Seattle, these are the events / shows that I would have attended. Hopefully someone will read this and fill the gap that I've created, though I'm a bit a a loss on recommending good shows this week... Also, on a side note, Bite of Seattle will be taking place this coming weekend. LOTS of great food to sample!

Wednesday, July 15
Hey Marseilles, Born Anchors, Final Spins @ Neumos

Friday, July 17
Sweet Dreams Prom 2009 : We Wrote the Book on Connectors, M. Bison, Tennis Pro @ The Crocodile
The Decemberists, Andrew Bird, Blind Pilot @ Marymoor Amphitheater
Social Distortion, Civet and The Strangers @ Showbox SoDo
Bite of Seattle: 11am-9pm @ Seattle Center

Saturday, July 18

Death Cab For Cutie, Ra Ra Riot @ Marymoor Amphitheater
Bite of Seattle: 11am-9pm @ Seattle Center

0 comments: