Thursday, July 16, 2009

Spoon's Bonus Tracks (thus far)

Yet Another List of Spoon Bonus Tracks

Some people have been asking, so I've compiled together a complete list (with links) to all of the last year or so of "bonus tracks" made available to Spoon fans through the band's official website.

While I may be a song or two short, hopefully this serves as a supplemental sampler for the ones that you've been unfortunate to miss. If you see any errors, feel free to drop me a line and I'll try to correct it as soon as possible. Enjoy!

2008
"Paper Tiger" (live Sydney '05) February
"Eddie's Ragga" (demo) March
"Cherry Bomb" (country version) April #1
"I Turn My Camera On" (first version) April #2
"Don't Let It Get You Down" (demo) May
"Was It You" (demo) June
"Merchants of Soul" (demo) July
"You Gotta Feel It" (rehearsal) August
"My Mathematical Mind" (demo) September
"In The Right Place The Right Time" (demo) October
"Ghost" (Ga ga ga ga ga ga ga demo) November
"The Beast and Dragon" (live Sydney '05) December

2009
"Black Like Me" (demo) February
"30 Gallon Tank" (Sydney, 2005) April
"Japanese Cigarette Case" (demo) June
"You Got Yr Cherry Bomb" (from scratch demo) July

1 comments:

Unknown said...

well the only ones that work are
"Black Like Me" (demo) February"Japanese Cigarette Case" (demo) June
and
"You Got Yr Cherry Bomb" (from scratch demo) July

.... :( I want them all