Saturday, April 10, 2010

[reminder] Spoon @ The Moore - Tonight! (4-10-2010)

Spoon: Take 2 at the Moore Theater (Tonight)

Just a friendly reminder: Tonight, Spoon will be playing another show at the Moore Theater. Treating Seattle to two nights in a row, fans who can't get enough Spoon can see them one more time. A set list was posted at Tacoma Rock City (also pictured above) from last night's performance, and it it looks pretty solid. Thankfully, they didn't play the songs I was hoping to hear tonight (which I'm assuming will increase the chances of hearing them tonight). Below you'll see what the set list looked like this last night. It appears they played 4 songs during the encore: "Cherry Bomb," "I Turn My Camera On," "Jonathon Fisk," and one other song. Possible encore selections that Spoon decided not to play included "Finer Feelings," "They Never Got You," "Everything Hits At Once", and even the Wolf Parade cover of "Modern World." Perhaps they were saving them for tonight??? You won't know unless you go. Tickets are still available at the box office. See you there.

Spoon set list @ Moore Theater (4-9-2010)
Before Destruction
I Saw the Light
The Underdog
Don’t Make Me a Target
The Two Sides of Monsieur Valentine
Ghost of You Lingers
Stay Don’t Go
Rhthm & Soul
Anything You Want
Love Song
Written in Reverse
Beast and Dragon Adored
Me and the Bean
I Summon You
Who Makes Your Money
Don’t You Evah
Nobody Gets Me But You
Trouble Comes Running
Black Like Me

Encore:
Someone Something
I Turn My Camera On
You Got Yr. Cherry Bomb
Jonathon Fisk

0 comments: