Wednesday, April 11, 2012

[playlist] Hump Day Power Play (4-11-2012)

Indie Diva Edition (Volume 2)

A while back, I put together a playlist that featured many of my favorite female vocalists. Unfortunately, I couldn't fit them all onto one Hump Day Power Play. So picking up where I left off, this week's mix features more great tracks from the women of indie rock. Enjoy!

Hear it by simply clicking here. Playlist is below.

:: Hump Day Power Play (4-11-2012) ::
01 :: "My Country" - tUnE-yArDs
02 :: "A Commotion" - Feist
03 :: "Vowels = Space and Time" - Grimes
04 :: "Serpents" - Sharon Van Etten
05 :: "La Grande" - Laura Gibson
06 :: "Little Man" - Little Dragon
07 :: "Neverland" - The Knife
08 :: "Daniel" - Bat For Lashes
09 :: "Cheerleader" - St. Vincent
10 :: "Rill Rill" - Sleigh Bells
11 :: "Reena" - Sonic Youth
12 :: "Never Saw The Point" - Cults
13 :: "I'm So Excited" - Le Tigre

Get Spotify (if you don't already have it).

0 comments: