Wednesday, February 22, 2012

[playlist] Hump Day Power Play (2-22-2012)

Indie Diva Editition

I was going back through the archive of previous Hump Day Power Plays, and I realized that there's only one female vocalist showcased thus far. To make up for lost time, I've compiled a playlist entirely of indie music's most powerful women. Hope you dig it.

Hear it by simply clicking here. Playlist is below.

:: Hump Day Power Play (2-22-2012) ::
01 :: "Help I'm Alive (Spotify Acoustic Session)" - Metric
02 :: "Walking With A Ghost" - Tegan and Sara
03 :: "My Moon My Man" - Feist
04 :: "Nude As The News" - Cat Power
05 :: "Islands" - The xx
06 :: "Day By Day" - Taken By Trees
07 :: "Blue Jeans" - Lana Del Rey
08 :: "I Follow Rivers" - Lykke Li
09 :: "Seven" - Fever Ray
10 :: "Maps" - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
11 :: "Gigantic" - Pixies
12 :: "Let England Shake" - PJ Harvey
13 :: "Heaven Can Wait" - Charlotte Gainsbourg
14 :: "Dance With Me" - Nouvelle Vague
15 :: "Sprawl II" - Arcade Fire

Get Spotify (if you don't already have it).

0 comments: