Thursday, October 23, 2008

GNR - Chinese Democracy... For Real!

Indiana's Hardest Rockin' Hoosier Finally Finishes His Masterpiece
(15 years too late)


For the masses in this country counting down days until the 2008 presidential elections, we may have to set the counter back to 30 until we receive true democracy. That's right, hitting the shelves November 23, Guns N' Roses will finally release the MUCH anticipated LP Chinese Democracy. The record will be the first new GNR material since 1991. How good will this record be? I feel like with any build-up this big, it's bound to disappoint; however, I'll save my judgment until after a few listens. Head over to their website to hear the title track streaming for your listening pleasure. As if the wait wasn't long enough, apparently this is just the first installment in a trilogy of new albums to be released by GNR, with the third album slated to drop by 2012. I'll believe it when I see it.

0 comments: