Wednesday, July 25, 2012

[playlist] Hump Day Power Play (7-25-2012)

Phantasmagoric Mix

Happy Wednesday everyone! I had some difficulty naming this week's HDPP, as it seems I may overuse the word "dreamy" to describe a lot of my playlists. How else can you characterize a group of songs that transport the listener to the nonphysical realm of existence in which the physical human body is said to have a counterpart? Perhaps I should use phantasmagoric? Seems to fit the bill.

Stream the playlist below (or by clicking here).

:: Hump Day Power Play (7-25-2012) ::
01 :: "The Look" - Metronomy
02 :: "Myth" - Beach House
03 :: "Run My Heart" - Twin Shadow
04 :: "Heaven's On Fire" - The Radio Dept.
05 :: "I Remember" - Yeasayer
06 :: "Boyfriend" - Best Coast
07 :: "Shallow" - Beach Fossils
08 :: "All The King's Men" - Wild Beasts
09 :: "Bermuda Triangle" - Deep Time
10 :: "The Bay" - Metronomy
11 :: "Desire Lines" - Deerhunter
12 :: "Rinse Me Down" - Bombay Bicycle Club
13 :: "Conversation 16" - The National


Get Spotify (if you don't already have it).

1 comments:

AfifAfifah said...

Hi..I love your blog..Great blog! great posts!

I just started to learn to blog, please visit my 'rock' blog at
Rock 1 on 1
any input will be very appreciated..thanks..